2018年6月5日火曜日

The Three Billy Goats Gruff

Clomp, clomp, clomp! Little Billy started across the bridge. Then he heard a cranky voice.
"Stop there! I am going to eat you up!" yelled Troll.
"Wait for my brother. He is bigger and much more delicious than I!" cried Little Billy.
The Three Billy Goats Gruff is a book in the Folk & Fairy Tale Easy Readers series. I have been read this story in Japanese any time when I was little.
Main characters in this story are very cute goats. They are brothers. Their names  are Little Billy, Middle Billy, and Big Billy.
One day, they would like to eat the sweet grass on the other side, so they have to across the bridge.
But there is only one problem. It is a Troll living under the bridge. He tries to eat goats.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I didn't know this story.
    So, I want to read both books written in English and Japanese.

    The troll is very scary...!

    返信削除

The Case of The Desperate Duck

Mabel fluttered her wings. "I can't disappoint my mother!" she wailed. Jack looked at Bunny. "She can't disappoint h...