2018年6月11日月曜日

Henry and Mudge and The Snowman Plan

On a snowy day in January, Henry and Henry's big dog Mudge saw a sign in a store window.
 It said SNOWMAN CONTEST, SATURDAY AT THE PARK.
"A snowman contest!" said Henry. "Wow!" Mudge wagged his tail.

Henry and Mudge and The Snowman Plan is a book of the Ready to Read Book series. This story is the
nineteenth of Henry and Mudge's adventure.
One snowy day, Henry find a sign about a snowman contest in the park. He and his big dog Mudge are excited about the contest, and they and Henry's father decide to attend that.
In the contest day, participants are make many different snowmans. Can Henry and his father win the contest?

10 件のコメント:

  1. Wow, they looks so cute!
    I want to play with them!

    返信削除
  2. One snowy day, Henry find a sign
    One snowy day, Henry finds a sign

    返信削除
  3. snowman contest!!!
    I want to join it!

    返信削除
  4. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  5. I like this series but I haven't read this story.
    I want to read this story!

    返信削除
  6. I had read this book,too. It's interesting.

    返信削除
  7. The picture of the book is pretty!
    I would like to read this book.

    返信削除
  8. when i read it, i remember my dog!

    返信削除

The Case of The Desperate Duck

Mabel fluttered her wings. "I can't disappoint my mother!" she wailed. Jack looked at Bunny. "She can't disappoint h...