2018年6月11日月曜日

Frog and Toad All Year

Frog knocked at Toad's door.
"Toad, wake up," he cried.
"Come out and see how wonderful the winter is!"
"I will not," said Toad.
"I am in my warm bed."
Winter is beautiful," said Frog.
"Come out and have fun."

Frog and Toad All Year is a book in the I Can Read Book series.
There are five stories in this book. Two of the them are in winter story, and
one is in spring, or summer, or fall.
Main characters in this book are Frog and Toad. They are friends, and always together. In this book, they ride a sled on the hill covered with snow, talk about spring, eat big ice cream cone, rake leaves that have fallen down on each other's lawn as a surprise, and spend Christmas.
These stories are very funny, and  probably heal your mind.

5 件のコメント:

  1. I have read this book in Japanese before. It's interesting!!

    返信削除
  2. I have read this series in Japanese.

    返信削除
  3. When I was junior high school student, I recited "The letter" which is series of Frog and Toad.

    返信削除
  4. I like this series and this is one of my favoreite stories.

    返信削除
  5. I have read Japanese version of this!

    返信削除

The Case of The Desperate Duck

Mabel fluttered her wings. "I can't disappoint my mother!" she wailed. Jack looked at Bunny. "She can't disappoint h...